Terms & Conditions
a product of COSMETIX (Pty) Ltd.
The Caribbeantan website at https://caribbeantan.online/ is owned and operated by Cosmetix Pty Ltd (“Cosmetix”), a company registered in the Republic of South Africa under company registration number 2002/017336/07, which has its head office at 29 Packer Avenue, Epping 2, Cape Town.
Terms and conditions apply
These Terms apply to your use of this website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them. They represent our entire agreement with you and supersede all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the extent permitted by law. Please do not use our website if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms.
Change in terms
We may periodically update or change the Terms of this website without giving you prior notice. You should check them regularly, as your continued use of our website means that you accept any updated or revised Terms.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Use of our website
You are welcome to browse or use our website for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes only. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent. The unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other site whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage, harm, claim or any other cost whatsoever that we may sustain as a result of your use of our website and/or its contents contrary to these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend our website or any part thereof or terminate your account at any time if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are not using the website in compliance with these Terms or if we believe the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
Any indulgence of extension of time granted to you shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of our rights or remedies in these Terms or law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Linked Third-Party Website and Third-Party Content
This Website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those websites and The Supplier is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because The Supplier has no control over such external sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Supplier is not responsible for ensuring the availability of such external websites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such other websites or your reliance on any information contained on those websites.
Permission for Hyperlinks, Deep Linking, Crawlers and Metatags
Nobody may establish a hyperlink, frame, metatag or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise (collectively referred to as linking), to this Website or any subsidiary pages before receiving the prior written approval of an authorised representative of The Supplier, which may be withheld or granted subject to such conditions The Supplier may specify from time to time. Furthermore, this Website or any part hereof may not be "framed" or "deep linked" in any way whatsoever. This Website may from time to time contain message boards which allow users to comment on their experience at The Supplier. At times those comments may contain references to matters not related to The Supplier. Those references do not necessarily represent the views of The Supplier.
Accuracy of website content, prices, pictures, product descriptions
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our website, social media channels and email marketing is accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the content or information displayed is always accurate, complete and/or current. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)
- Cosmetix reserves the right to limit the quantities of any item offered for sale on the Cosmetix Online Store.
- Sale products may vary from photographs.
- Any comments uploaded by our users or any authorised experts invited as our guests are their opinions alone and do not in any way represent our views, opinions, beliefs or values.
- We value your comments, ideas, suggestions and feedback ("contact us") via our website. We will not compensate you in any way whatsoever for your comments. Once received, your comments will become our property and we will not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any of your comments.
- You warrant that your comments do not and will not violate the right(s) of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right. You agree not to disclose, submit or offer any comments that are or contain any defamatory, unlawful, abusive or obscene material. We disclaim any liability towards any third party regarding your comments and you shall remain accountable towards any third party regarding any harm caused by your comments.
- All rights, including copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights embodied in any logos, text, images, video, audio or other material on this website are owned by or licensed to us. All data and information communicated to or from the website including its database also belongs solely to us or our licensors. You agree to sign all documents as we may reasonably require in order to assign any rights that you may acquire in the content of our website. You agree also to waive any moral rights in such content. You are permitted to view, print or store electronically a copy of any information on our website, including these Terms, solely for your personal, lawful, non-commercial use. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to use the content of our website, our logos or any product or other images that appear on our website without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights.
- Advertising and other promotional material of third parties may appear on our website from time to time. We do not endorse such third parties or their products and/or services. Your reliance on any information contained in such material is entirely at your own risk.
All enquiries must be addressed to the information officer: who can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via on (021) 5340287Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and CARIBBEANTAN™. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a COSMETIX (Pty) Ltd owner of CARIBBEANTAN™.