How To Tan Using Tan In A Can
This fine clear tanning spray will develop gradually over 8 hours to give you a deep, even, seamless all over tan. Tan in a Can Gradual is an easy to apply mist with 360-degree spray technology.
Shower, shave and exfoliate:
Spray - Smooth over evenly:
- Shake well. Stand on a dark towel to avoid stained feet.
- Hold the can upright, approx. 25cm (9”) away from the body.
- Spray evenly all over the body, spraying top of feet, ankles, knees and elbow lightly.
- Wash hands after application with soap and water.
- Your tan will develop over 8 hours.
- Wait 6-8 hours before showering
- If nozzle clogs, lift off and rinse thoroughly with hot water and replace.
Do's and Dont's:
- Use Caribbean Tan Milk & Honey Body Butter to prolong your tan
- Shower rather than bath and avoid vigorous towel drying
- Chlorinated pools fade your tan quicker
- Avoid exfoliation products with AHA’s
- Apply moisturizer, or exercise (perspiring affects the tanning process)
- Wear jewellery or any clothing that would leave distinct lines.
Before & After: