How To Tan Using Self Tanning Spritzer
Shower, shave and exfoliate:
Spray - Smooth over evenly:
- Shake the bottle well.
- Spritz product onto your skin from your legs up toward the thigh and buttocks, use the mitt to smooth onto the skin in a circular motion. Apply excess product to the mitt onto your feet.
- Apply to your stomach and back, up to your chest, shoulders and jawline.
- Apply evenly to your arms and apply excess product from the mitt onto your hands.
- Wash your palms with lukewarm water and soap.
- Apply in the shower or stand on a dark towel for easy cleaning
- Place tissue paper under feet to protect from staining.
- Wait 8 hours before showering. A small amount of tint will rinse off when showering but the tan will remain.
- Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing after application.
- Instant products can transfer onto linen, clothing, light hair, furniture, carpets and some baths.
- Wait 8 hours before showering
- Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing after application
Do's and Dont's:
- Use Caribbean Tan Milk & Honey Body Butter to prolong your tan
- Shower rather than bath and avoid vigorous towel drying
- Chlorinated pools fade your tan quicker
- Avoid exfoliation products with AHA’s
- Apply moisturizer, or exercise (perspiring affects the tanning process)
- Wear jewellery or any clothing that would leave distinct lines.
If nozzle clogs, lift off and rinse thoroughly with hot water and replace.
Before & After:
WARNING: Use exclusively for the intended purpose. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use should skin irritation occur.
This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of ageing, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.